Saturday, October 4, 2008

Dissemination Activity- Flavia Costin


Dear all,

I really have to share with you the wonderful experience I’ve had.
I was in Cluj today (actually I’ve just got home) at a Counseling Reunion for those involved in Comenius Projects. Our school was invited there to present the projects that are being caried out, together with other two high schools (Colegiul Tehnic de Industrie Alimentara Terezianum from Sibiu and Grup Scolar Industrial Emanuil Ungureanu, Timisoara).
I have to admit that I was very nervous in the beginning, but when I got there I became aware that our College is quite famous, due to the success of our projects.
I have to add that the presentation was of a real success, and everybody wanted to have a look at the few exhibits I managed to take with me, not to mention the fact that they were almost fighting to grab a leaflet of the projects (Higher quality in education with family support and Immigrants Past and Present; Towards Greater Integration?) or a copy of Borderline Magazine.
The lady from the “Inspectorat Scolar Cluj” was very enthusiastic and congratulated us, and shared with all the participants her impressions regarding the recent visit she made in our school. She pointed out the posters in the hallway ilustrating the projects, the way our students talked about the projects they were involved in, and the warm welcome they were received with. (She even remembered me, and I didn’t say that much then, you were the ones who were great, and I congratulated you for that )
So I must say that today, again, I felt very proud that I am a teacher in this school!

Well, that’s pretty much it! Thanks and goodnight!

No comments: