Thursday, June 4, 2009

Feedback Petruta

I want to start by congratulating all the participants for the effort and for the hard work they put into the project. Every single presentation was special and important for us. In the first place we’ve practiced our English and social skills. We have realized the importance of the 8 key competences for a better integration on the labor market. To be honest, I never thought that a project reunion can be so interesting and so full of special events. What I liked the most was the fact that the activities were combined. Serious activities, I mean that all the participants presented their work with relaxing activities like the festive dinner, in which we could speak with each other and discover new mentalities and new lifestyles. It was very nice that during the lunch breaks we all went to eat together. We managed to find out new things about other cultures and we’ve made a lot of friends. I want to thank everyone for being so nice and so open, for me it was a lot better that I expected.I felt like we were all part of a big family, like we’ve met a long time ago and now we are good friends. The atmosphere was relaxed. I liked because I didn’t feel like I was at a conference where everybody is serious, I felt like I was among friends and I liked that everyone smiled. In the same time we found out the problems that immigrants face when they are moving to another country. They have a lot of problems and we have to do our best in order to help them to integrate better. We also found out that the relationship between parents, children and school is very important. My relationship with my parents it’s a good one, I’m lucky from this point of view. I was very surprised to notice that despite the differences that exist between us we have a lot of things in common. For example a girl from Germany said that our national costume is very similar with their costume. We have the same age, the same objectives in life and the same problems. It was the most beautiful experience that I had in my life so far, and I would never forget these days. Thank you for that! And I want to thank Ms. Hudrea from my heart because she invited us to take part in this special event. Without her I would not have lived these moments unforgettable. Thank you! Boga Petruta 11E

No comments: