Sunday, June 6, 2010

Feedbacks from Poland






Dear Turkish friends,

my journey to Turkey was the best experience in my life. I did not expect Turkey to be such a beautiful country. The programme of our project meeting was simply perfectly prepared, all the meetings, trips, special activities so relevant to the topic of our project . Thanks to you I have seen a lot of interesting places and monuments, I could participate in so many wonderful activities which I will always remember. I learnt so much about Turkish people, their system of education and their culture. I could meet a lot of wonderful people, so warm , caring ,friendly and hospitable. I learnt a lot during the meeting and I hope that our friendship will last for ever.

Thank you for everything.

Joanna J. Poland.

Dear Turkish Friends,

At the begining I would like to thank you all for hosting us with such warmth and hospitality.
If I had to choose the thing I liked most I'd choose You - Turkish people because I was very nicely suprised by your hospitality and the way you treated us - like your family :). Apart from all activities prepared for our project meeting which we enjoyed so much, I also liked sightseeing - I've seen a lot of interesting things which I'll never forget, for example beautiful mosques, exotic cities of Bursa and Istanbul so different from the ones I've already been to. I would like to mention that I really loved the family who hosted me . They were such warm and friendly people that I really miss them now. We appreciate so much all your effort you put to make us feel so good in Turkey that it is difficult to find words to describe how much we loved the project meeting, all people whom we had an opportunity to meet and everything you prepared for us .

At the end I'd like to send greetings to all of you my Turkish firends and I hope we'll meet again soon :)

Jakub P. Poland

No comments: