Saturday, November 29, 2008

Justyna Wątroba, Poland


When I got the chance to take part in Socrates Comenius Project 2008, in France, I did not expect it to be such an amazing, valuable and unforgettable experience!
It was a great opportunity to improve my language skills, learn something about other nations and their cultures and according to main target of the project: to integrate and learn a lot more about emigration.
Organizers have prepared many interesting attractions. Presentations of school, debates and discussions, meeting with refugee from Kongo and Amnesty International's workers, showing the movie about emigrants and their bad situation, working in groups on the questionnaire, and, what is more - a few trips to sightseeing.
The Familly who accomodated me during the project was very kind and caring, all the people whom I met were very friendly and helpfull. I had an amazing time there.
I am so gratefull fot having a chance to participate in such a wonderful experience.

No comments: